Experienced in Medical Debt
Nations Recovery Center is unique to many agencies as we employ teams of collectors focused only on Medical Debt Collections. This market segment focus provides us the opportunity to recover a significantly higher liquidation than previously experienced from other resources.
Working with NRC
When you begin sending accounts to NRC we'll start working with your consumers within 48 hours of placement. There is no upfront cost to service your accounts. Together we will establish a contingency fee that works for your budget. If no debt is recovered, there is no cost to you.
Medical Collection Service
As one of the top agencies recovering medical debt, we service some of the region's largest medical service institutions. NRC collects accounts at various stages in the revenue cycle both before and after charge-off: primary, and secondary. We do not work out of statute paper. NRC is a mid-sized agency, which we feel is an advantage to our customers as we have the ability to focus on the needs of each client. Decisions and resolutions are achieved quickly in our organization. This hands-on approach is one of the keys to our success.
- Pre Charge-Off Debt Recovery
- Primary Debt Collection
- Secondary Debt Collection
Set Expectations When Working with Us
We have your best interest in mind. Our mission is to establish a long term relationship and provide ethical treatment of your customers past and present while increasing your profitability.
- All accounts are worked within 24 - 48 hours of placement.
- Proven performance in Medical Bad Debt Recovery.
- Financial stability with 20 years in business.
- Medical clients work personally with Senior Management.
- Single contact via an assigned client service liaison.
- Direct access to collections software to track progress.
- Nationwide coverage, licensed in all 50 states.
- State of the art technology utilizing Latitude collections software.
- Flexibility of a Mid-Sized Agency capitalizing on changing strategy to match portfolio.
- Focused on security (HIPPA, SAS70 Phase I) and compliance (Member of HFMA, AAHAM and ACA).